Having a graduate complete an internship within your organisation can be a very rewarding experience for both parties.
Here are the TOP 5 WAYS Interns bring value to your organisation;
- Graduates can support a team with exposure to day-to-day tasks or contribute to key projects
- Having recently graduated, interns can bring a fresh set of eyes, innovation and new ways of thinking to your daily operations or projects
- Provides great mentorship and leadership experience to those employees within your organisation who are looking to take the next step in their careers towards managing people
- Allows you to connect with the current pool of IT and Accounting Graduates with the ability to offer employment
- It’s socially responsible, by providing practical experience in the market, you’re helping develop the next generation of graduate talent!
Partnering with Performance Education makes the process as seamless as possible. We take the time to understand what will work best for you and will match graduates who have the right skills and career goals.
To learn more about how it can work for your business visit our website www.performance.edu.au or speak to the Corporate Partnerships Team directly via the links below.
Sydney | James Pountney
Mobile +61 (0)457 673 967
Melbourne | Steve Flack
Mobile +61 (0)432 661 627
Adelaide | Stuart Greig
Mobile +61 (0)414 935 398
Brisbane | Benjamin Boyce
Mobile +61 (0)407 237 802